Accidents at work are worryingly commonplace. Your employer has a Duty of Care to take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of the workplace and provide adequate training, protective equipment and other measures as appropriate.
Many workers are hesitant about claiming compensation for an accident at work, fearing reprisals from their employer. Whilst this unfortunately happened in the past, most employers now realise that these are precisely the circumstances for which they buy Employers Liability Insurance and simply forward the paperwork on to their insurers . This means if your employer is found to be in breach of regulations or to have acted negligently then their insurer will pay compensation.
Our dedicated team of solicitors deal with many cases involving accidents at work such as:
- Building site injury/fall
- Fallen/slipped at work
- Accidents caused by lack of training
- Faulty equipment
- Manual handling/lifting claims
- Lack of protective equipment
Accidents at work claims can be made within 3 years of the accident taking place
- Receive 100% of the compensation you deserve
- Have a dedicated solicitor assigned to your case who will be on hand to answer any queries you may have
- Be kept up-to-date every step of the way.
We have dealt with every type of employer ranging from the NHS and local authorities down to local shops. Simply give us a call or fill in our on-line form for more advice.
Speak to Gary Williams Solicitors today, for free advice about your work accident claim.