Increasing traffic on our roads has unfortunately led to an increase in the number of road traffic accidents. Thankfully, most do not result in serious injury. However, road accidents can cause considerable pain and suffering, as well as inconvenience, disruption and financial consequences.
Gary Williams Solicitors provide all the help and advice you will need to make a claim.
We will also:
- Arrange a medical examination with an appropriate expert in your local area.
- Arrange any treatment such as physiotherapy and counselling.
- Arrange car hire, recovery and storage.
- Calculate any loss of earnings.
- Claim for other losses/expenses such as care claims, insurance excess, prescription fees, travel expenses, telephone calls and damage to clothing/property.
You will not have to pay for this as it will form part of your claim and we will recover the costs from the other side.
Even if you think you are partly responsible for the accident, we can talk to you about what happened and advise you. You may still have a valid claim.
Speak to Gary Williams Solicitors today, for free advice concerning your road traffic accident claim.