Industrial diseases and illnesses include everything from deafness to breathing difficulties. But the bottom line is that no employee should have their health damaged in the workplace, and if yours has been, you deserve compensation.
Our solicitors can give you all the information you need on a wide range of industrial diseases/medical conditions. A few examples of the diseases which you can contract are:
- Asbestosis and Mesothelioma
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss and Tinnitus
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Emphysema, Lyme Disease
- Vibration White Finger
- Repetitive Strain Injury
Are you entitled to Claim for Compensation?
- Industrial disease claims must be made within 3 years of you becoming aware of your condition – NOT from the original exposure.
- You do not need to still be employed by your employer to make a claim.
- You don’t need to have had medical treatment for your condition to
make a claim.
- You may claim even if the exposure occurred decades ago.
- Your former employer may have been taken over or have a new name. This should cause no problems if they are still trading.
- Your former employer may no longer be trading, however it may be possible to trace and bring a claim against their former insurance company.
So if you or someone close to you is suffering from an industrial disease or condition, please call Gary Williams Solicitors or complete our on-line form to receive expert advice from one of our specialist solicitors.