Every product/food should be tested to ensure it is safe before it is put on sale. But some manufacturers still fail to do so, which can lead to a defective product causing accidents and illness.
If you have been injured or suffered illness due to a defective product, you have a right to claim compensation for your pain and suffering.
Common defective product compensation claims include:
- Defective toys used by children
- Contaminated food sold in a shop or served in a restaurant
- Defective electrical appliances
- Defective hip replacements, breast implants and pacemakers
- Harmful medication
- Unsafe drugs or skin and hair products
- Unsafe electrical, gas, and water supply
If you have been injured by a defective product, make your claim today. Not only will you receive compensation for your injury, your claim may lead to the recall or withdrawal of the defective product, making life safer for everyone.
Gary Williams Solicitors have expert knowledge in the area of defective products and achieve excellent results.