If you are a motorcyclist or pillion passenger and have been injured on the road, you might be entitled to claim compensation for your injuries.
Some of the more common types of motorbike, scooter or moped accidents are a result of the following:
- Vehicle collision
- Poorly maintained roads
- Obstructions or spillages
As part of your motorbike claim, our solicitors will also look to recover any losses and expenses such as:
- Motorcycle repairs or replacement
- Replacements helmets and safety equipment
- Damaged clothing, jewellery, I Pods and mobile phones
- Loss of earnings and care claim
- Further treatment such as physiotherapy, counselling
- Travelling and medication expenses
Speak to Gary Williams Solicitors now, for free advice about your motorbike accident claim.