Cycling is on the increase in the UK, which has unfortunately led to a subsequent rise in the number of cycling accidents. Cyclists are extremely vulnerable on the roads and have little protection in an accident which means that injuries are often severe in nature.
If you’ve been involved in a cycling accident, Gary Williams Solicitors are here to help and advise you.
Some of the more common types of cycling accidents are a result of the following:
- Vehicle collision
- Poorly maintained roads
- Obstructions or spillages
- Faulty equipment.
As part of your cycling claim, our solicitors will also look to recover any losses and expenses such as:
- Bicycle repairs or replacement
- Replacements helmets and safety equipment
- Damaged clothing, jewellery, I Pods and mobile phones
- Loss of earnings and care claim
- Further treatment such as physiotherapy, counselling
- Travelling and medication expenses
Speak to Gary Williams Solicitors today, for free advice about your bike accident claim.