Unhappy with your solicitor? Want to transfer your file?

Transfer Your ClaimHave you already got a claim for compensation with another solicitor? Are you unhappy with the quality of advice and level of service given? If the answer is ‘yes’, you can come to us for a second opinion.

We specialise in accident compensation claims. Whatever the issue, we will listen and we will help.

If you wish to change solicitor and transfer your case to us, it is a straightforward procedure. By simply signing an authority form provided by us, you will authorise the transfer of your claim.

You may be reluctant to inform your current solicitors of this change. Rest assured, you will not need to contact them – we will take care of everything.

To arrange a free discussion about transferring your accident claim, call Gary Williams Solicitors free on 0800 148 8652 or click our on line form.